December 30, 2011

End of 2011

Sat, Nov 31 / 1442pm

Salam Readers + Followers !
Hopefully that all of you are having so much today
Today is the last day of 2011
To be honest there a lot of happiness than sadness during this year
I had someone that know me better than I though
I had someone who teach me how to wake up from thinking of something that is not important
I had someone that teach me that we can't easily trust strangers
I had someone that teach me how it feel when we not at the top of what we are
I had someone that can comfort me when I'm not okay
I had someone that I can rely on
I had someone that can make me smile without reasons
I had someone who accompany me when I had a nightmare
I had someone who teach me how to respect people
I had someone who teach me how to be more focusing on what I want to achieve
I had someone who teach me to become more happy on what I have

Some people might know that I already broke up during March
But I already wake up from sadness on April
Which is, on my birthday
I had Faiz who calm me when I'm not okay
I had Imran who make me happy
I had Reza who teach me to forget the past
I had Ariff who teach me to become more inspired
I had Shah who teach on how to treat people without hurting them

So, on this becoming new year
I really hope that I can improve my weakness
I really hope that I can graduate on time
I really hope that I can a good Muslim as what Allah want me to be
I really hope that 2012 will make me happy more than year 2011
I hope that I can spending my time more with my love ones
But I know what I plan now its not going to happen without my efforts
Allah give me this opportunity to become more grateful in life
Allah plans the best for me and I plan the best for me too
We can't change the fate but if it is for our own good in future
InsyaAllah, Allah will helps us
Thank you Allah for the gift that you've gave it to me


p/s : yesterday was past, today is planning, tomorrow is future

xoxo, L

No comments: